mem_bank
stringlengths
17
324
en
stringlengths
19
275
zh
stringlengths
1
99
I'm sorry to interrupt you, but Mark needs to have a word with you when you have a moment.
I'm sure the Prime Minister and I can find plenty of things to talk about until you return.
我相信首相和我在您回来之前 有很多话题可聊
I'm gonna be sales team captain.
You are my new power forward.
你,我的大前锋
If you want a nightcap at Maxim's, it's too late.
It's been closed for hours.
早就关门了
That's why I was asking the hard questions.
She doesn't want Lockhart-Gardner because you represent a drug dealer.
她不想雇洛克哈特加德纳律所 因为你们的客户中有毒贩
Why would you want to drive down the road?
If you could once again escape the scene of the accident?
这样就能离开事故现场了吗?
And you're still that little girl, just a lot more corpsy and with really bad teeth.
But maybe all you need is a mother.
或许你需要一个母亲
Got one for me while you're at it?
He's expecting you in France, you know,
他正在法国等你 你知道的
I'd say he earned his place.
I took it for granted, how important he was to me, how much I leaned on him.
我没有意识到 他对我是多么重要 我多么依赖他
There is no looking back now!
The Defence Minister was on his morning walk when two unidentified gunmen opened fire.
今天早上国防部长在散步时 两个身份不明的持枪人向他开枪
They even gave her a new name: Adeline Danvers.
That's when they transferred her from New York to Los Angeles and began conducting experiments on her.
那是在他们把她从纽约转移到洛杉矶时 然后开始对她进行实验
A small, elderly man, smartly dressed, with an exceptionally lively, intelligent face and an immediately perceptible air of sadness.
He was, like the rest of us, alone, but also, I must say, he was the first that struck one as being deeply and truly lonely.
他和我们其他人一样 也是孤身一人 但我不得不说 他是第一个能让人感觉到 他很孤独 孤独得深切且真实
Oh,and this is the worst.
During a dissection,my anatomy lab partner squirted stomach juice in my eye.
解剖课的时候 我的实验搭档 把胃液喷到了我眼睛里面
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
Please don't do this to me!
别这么对我.
Well, then I guess he told you if you don't get your ass on down the road,
I'm gonna beat the hell out of both of you.
我就把你俩都痛扁一顿
Now, if you would kindly take your things and go downstairs.
Ethel, you are dismissed without notice and without a character.
艾瑟尔 你被解雇了 既无事先通知也无推荐信
My investment was-is substantial.
I was not going to watch it go under because of one tragic incident.
我不能看著它毀於一個悲劇事故
And then we'd have a chance to try to crack the code to one of those bolts.
Or find some other way out of here.
或者找一些其他的方式 离开这里。
Oh I had enough of this lake-man.
Let's say we throw him over the side and be done with him.
要我说,不如把这家伙扔下去做掉算了
If you saw the way I chained it up, you wouldn't worry.
That thing has drowned in its box 70 feet down.
那个怪物和箱子一起 沉到七十尺深的水里
You see, it can be done. It can be done.
Unfortunately, there is one thing that stands between me and that property.
不幸的是 我和这笔财产之间还有点阻隔
Your Majesty, David has always been destined for greatness.
And in any case, I'm sure it will never come to that.
无论如何 我都坚信他不会走到哪一步
And they sing, so they're actually even kind of scarier, if you think about it.
How are you comin' along ?
你做得怎样了?
The shaft's composite is patented.
And that patent is registered to a company called Sagittarius.
那个专利是萨迪特里斯公司注册的
That's so neat. Welcome back.
And they brought my father's body in here.
我还把我父亲的尸体送来过这里
Go! Go! We can't just leave him there.
There's nothing we can do for him now.
我们帮不了他
Cosette, my child! Am I forgiven now?
Thank God, thank God I lived to see this day!
感谢上帝 我终于盼到了这天
Close, but I'm not talking about Lois.
No. Every boy's special lady is his mother.
对每个小男孩而言,最特别的人是母亲才对.
Just shut everything else off, and then it's just you and me.
But what about the thousands of people that are gonna be staring at us?
哇喔. 不过还有成千的观众 会一直盯着我们的
Yes, I was 15 years old. I was in year three.
You want to go for a swim later?
你一會兒想去游泳嗎?
I never can sleep through the night before a trip.
I guess it's because I haven't traveled much.
我猜是因为我没有做过多少旅行
I'm being treated in another hospital, a public one.
But I've got a 70% chance of being cured.
但我的治愈率有70%呢
Well, now that is passion!
-What has happened to you?
你怎么啦?
I spent a lot of money on that charm.
It didn't quite work out the way I wanted.
可是看来效果不太好啊
They wanted to offer him the eradication of the German Jews.
How could they symbolically present the eradication of the German Jews?
他们如何告诉他德籍犹太人已经被全部消灭了?
Now I'd like you both to leave me alone.
First I want Jason to tell me what it's like to be a victim.
首先我希望杰森告诉我 当受害人的滋味如何
Françoise Hardy, that's it, yeah.
You remember. God, that was a sweet time.
你还记得,天呐,真是一段美妙的时光
He is going to be so lost.
Look at this section over here.
看这块内容
Every square inch of this island has been created by an ever-growing, living superstructure, a coral reef.
It's taken thousands of years to reach this size, and it all began with creatures smaller than a pinhead.
这么大的珊瑚礁需要数千年成长 这一切的起源 是不到针头大小的动物
Can you send-can you track this phone or something?
Is there some way that you can do that?
什么? 有没有什么办法的 谁可以?
Because we're scientists.
And what do scientists study?
那么科学家是研究什么的呢?
First time I got shot at, I was pretty calm.
It was kind of surprising for me 'cause I actually thought
這是一種令人驚訝的對我來說,因為我居然想到
My dear, you look as if you've never been to a cocktail party in your life.
Why, thank you, but I don't drink.
哎呀 谢谢 但我不会喝酒
There's some pretty uniforms you boys got.
See you've brought your top team this time.
这一次你把精英队带来了
Unlike most fish, which release their eggs into open water, cichlids take great care of their young.
Some sandy bottom species build volcano-shaped nests where the male courts his female, then guards her brood until they have grown big enough to look after themselves.
有些沙底物种建造了外形酷似火山的巢 它们在那里繁殖 然后看守它的幼鱼
You can tell me if you want.
This whole neighbourhood's run by gangs.
这里整个邻里是一个帮派
Successful? Maybe he can give me a job.
Rupert only publishes books he likes, usually philosophy.
茹伯特只出版他喜欢的书 通常都是哲学之类的
Before I knew it, I had done told that woman what was in that pie!
I done ask God to forgive me.
我向上帝祈祷宽恕很多次了
I'm not about stealing.
What are you talking about ?
你正在说什么 ?
One of the most remote islands the Beagle passed is also the most unusual.
In the far north-east is Genovesa.
在遥远的东北方向是热诺维萨岛
James McCullen is no more. Now you are Destro.
What have you done to me?
你对我做了什么?
I don't know. It's complicated.
Yeah, I don't do complicated.
我就從不複雜化
Put our lawyers in touch.
We'll sign whenever you like.
在你认为恰当的时候,我们来签合同。
If you can hear me, move your fingers.
I've got to get out of here.
我得离开这里
But you believed I was capable of murder?
You believed that? Didn't you?
你相信,是不是?
Eric, tell Mary Shannon to get off the freaking phone!
Mary Shannon, get off the freaking phone!
玛丽雪侬,挂掉该死的电话!
blasting beaver dams again.
It smells real bad down here!
这里的味道超级臭
Let's have a midnight buffet.
There's no romance in a midnight buffet.
午夜自助里没有浪漫
I usually try and duck out of it, particularly in Scotland.
I 'm rather fond of Scotland.
我很喜歡蘇格蘭
Actually, it wasn't, just "irreconcilable differences."
Ah, well, that's what it was.
没错 就是那样的
They still haven't caught him?
Kids these days are very scary.
最近的小孩实在很恐怖
Aren't you too old to go to space camp?
You're never too old to go to space camp, dude.
参加太空营永远不嫌老
Yes, you can. Yes, you can.
You can do it. You can't fail.
你能做到 你不能失败
Well, there's a relief from all this antique iron
You are certain he's not a man?
你确定他不是人?
Next time, you ride with me, okay?
Watch it, coming up here.
小心点,从这儿走
I bet it is. I bet it is.
Well, it looks like our girl genius Took something with her.
看来我们的天才少女带走了什么
If the prescription said cough medicine, that's what I dispensed.
The family is prepared to waive liability, all right?
那家庭准备放弃责任 没事吧?
Who bought the crystal sugar?
Eldest Brother got doctor-prescribed supplement coupons.
我大哥找医生开了营养品证明
But I did find this receipt from here.
It looks like they were here about 7:04. Do you have a surveillance camera?
看起来他们昨晚7点04分来过这儿 这店里有监控录像吗?
Aemilia's husband, Sextus?
He's a former magistrate, yet beloved by many.
他是前行政官,仍然受到众人的爱戴!
But we're so fucking cool.
What on earth are you up to?
你们在忙什么?
I did not kill Portia Frampton, Mother.
Thank you for your faith.
谢谢你的信任
Leto and I heard rumors of Jacurutu Sietch when we first came here.
We could never find out whether the place actually existed.
尽管这地方存在,我们 可能永远找不到
I'm not gonna walk into the lab, ask her to strip naked and dance for me.
Oh, then you're probably okay.
哦 那你就没事了
So many children. Are they all orphans?
Well, it is an orphanage.
他们全都是孤儿吗? 恩 , 这是一家孤儿院
I don't want to tiptoe around our disconnection anymore.
I did what I thought was right.
我做了我认为是对的事
I ain't never made plans!
And I ain't never talked about you behind your back!
我也从来没有背着你讲你坏话!
It's some sort of electronic dead zone out there.
Sometimes everything just shuts off.
那时候一切都关闭了
No, Marie. There's something I have to sort out.
In three days, it'll all be over.
但三天內會結束
He is a closeted Republican.
We have two guys who will swear he had affairs with them.
我们手上有两个男人 肯发誓证明他们曾与他有染
Miss Mason, it says here that you've been late on a payment.
I know, I called last Friday and I put $40 in my account.
我知道 上周五我打过电话并把40美元汇入了我的账户
I'II sit here until she changes her mind.
I'm waiting here. I can wait a Iong time.
我等着,我有很多时间
The Blacklegs are coming.
And when they get here, they're gonna make an example out of you.
等他们来了 肯定会拿你杀鸡儆猴
"Myjourney is nearing its end.
"I've exhausted all possibilities save for one final ray of hope.
我已经用尽所有办法 现在只剩下最后一丝希望
I don't understand, Blaze. We should've seen land by now.
You go ahead and get some rest. I'll take first watch.
你休息一下 我来站岗
Whenever I used to get depressed, I'd take to the bed.
One time, I took to the bed for a week.
有次 我一躺就是一个礼拜
My dear nephew, you do see these men preparing the walls for siege?
You do understand Stannis Baratheon sails this way?
你也明白史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩正朝这里驶来?
I'm looking forward to it. I'll see you Friday.
You haven't arranged anything, have you?
-你还没安排任何行程 对吧? -还没
Mr Price, can we talk about the note that you left on my car?
I've studied the form of comics intimately.
我仔细地研究过漫画
Yeah, you've lived with, like, 14 different girls.
Why, yes, I did. But I'm sexier than you.
那又怎么样 我比你性感啊
It appears spontaneous to her but it's all planned and staged.
No man kisses a girl on impulse.
我可以断言 世上没有很自然地第一次亲吻女性的男性
I think I'd know if Harry Potter was in my house, wouldn't I?
His trunk's in the kitchen, and his owl.
他的行李就放在厨房呢,还有猫头鹰
Forget it, we're staying at an expensive one, let's go
He does look good, but quite skinny
确是英俊,是瘦了点
Wild dogs hunt in packs, roaming the roads and sidewalks we once roamed.
Plants and trees are taking over.
植物和树木占领这片地方
We can't do anything about Ava.
We need to find someone to help us or get us the fuck out of here, all right?
我们需要找一个人来帮助我们 还是让我们他妈的 离开这里,好吗?
It's all about the legend, the stories, the adventures.
There is a final court of appeal for everyone.
对每个人开放的上诉法庭
Thank you but you know I prefer the excitement of a good book.
Two bandits on your tail, Slick, I'll intercept him,
史蒂夫: 你后面有两个贼,斯里克 我去拦截他
Could be a memory stored in the collective unconscious. I wouldn't rule out clairvoyance or telepathic contact either.
I'm sorry, I don't believe in any of those things. Well, that's all right. I don't either.
我不相信 算了吧,我也不信
So we got a lot to get done today. You want to get started? Yeah.
Just give me one sec, eh? Okay.
好,先给我一下下 好的
What do you mean, they're not available?
Well, I had them committed to the psychiatric ward at Parkview Hospital.
我送了他们进精神病院
Edward Snowden was one of them. A high school dropout, Snowden had grown up just 20 minutes from the NSA.
Hegrewup in thecommunity where lots of people who were in the military and the intelligence community live. His father was in the Coast Guard for 30 years.
他从小生活在一个社会里的许多情报界的成员 和军队,他的父亲是30年的海岸警卫队成员